Legion/Twins Power Detail
Hi this will be my first post and am not sure how to navigate to search for topics to see if this has been posted before.
My suggestion is to add some clarification to both The Legion and The Twins power information.
Currently there is no mention of not being able to see scratch marks whilst in Feral Frenzy or controlling Victor.
Although this is something small that you might eventually figure out I believe that this may be confusing to newer players who may be used to always seeing scratchmarks.
For reference The Spirit specifically mentions that she can still see scratch marks whilst using her power so I believe adding clarification of not seeing scratch marks is reasonable to both The Legion and The Twins.
Thank you for consideration in this feedback.
Comments
That's a very fair suggestion, I think there's a quite a few instances of descriptions being confusing and / or inconsistent (I made an entire post on this subject about healing perks), I hope they do a description pass at some point.
Also, don't worry about making a post about something people already pointed out (unless it's a bug report) even more so if there's no recent and active post about what you want to talk about.
And finally, welcome :)