I Hope they add more killers with voices.

Hearing the anger in their voice sounds amazing and want more.

Comments

  • If we ever get a walking dead license

    I hope this is negan then

  • I hope they don’t overdo it and only add voice lines where it fits, eg Wesker and Pinhead as well as Trickster, it’s very fitting and I am more than fine with it. But if every killer would start talking it wouldn’t feel special anymore..

    (if they add Candyman, he needs voicelines by Tony Todd!)

  • On the contrary, I don't like them and I find them incredibly annoying and repetitive (especially after 10 weskers in a row), and I really wish I could mute them, pinhead's in particular. I'd be fine with more as long as they can be muted. :/

  • Skull Merchant/Adriana is a complete human killer and she has a unique style, like Trickster. Im very dissapointed she doesnt has voice lines. She should has and she needs a BETTER chase music.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3450730#Comment_3450730

    I know you're not a fan of adding in real life people but while we're on the subject of Tony Todd I think he would have been a better fit for DBD thank Nic Cage (If Candyman license wasn't an option).

    Yeah I mentioned Tony Todd and others (Neve Campbell, Sarah Michelle Gellar) in another thread.

    i mean.. at this point I would actually find it worse if Cage would stay the only one…

  • Neat idea but it is very easy to overdo it.

    An example would be Freddy Krueger. If they added him as a purchasable skin his lines were great puns... up to a point. He has tons of one-liners in his movies.