What are you supposed to do if all the survs are great loopers?

What is the killer supposed to do if all 4 survivors are just way better at looping than they are?

I have games where it takes me ages to get a down, gotta wait till bloodlust 2 or 3 before I can eventually get one. Clearly I can't just go for chases and play normally because there's not enough time for that, so I usually facecamp at that point. I know face-camping isn't going to get me the win, but it usually allows me to get a few more hook states and sometimes even a kill, so it's way more effective than chasing.

With face-camping getting essentially removed soon, what else can the killer do if chasing isn't really an option?

Comments

  • @Krazzik said:

    Oh of course, the MMR system is pretty dire because it's not uncommon to have back-to-back games with babies and then a 4-man bully squad. I'm just curious what you're really supposed to do when all 4 survivors are simply far better than you.

    It's hard to really learn and improve when there's that big of a skill gap because you're not really learning much from just brute forcing loops with bloodlust 3. At the same time I have nearly 3000 hrs in the game. I'm pretty sure I've plateaued as far as my skill is concerned and I'm just not really interested in tryharding to improve. I just wanna have fun and chill.

    You really are supposed to lose.

    The devs just want that 60% kill rate, and the matchmaking tries to get you there. So, if you get several matches where you 4k, you then get several matches where you get 0k, until you end up with about 60% overall.

    Sure, not what most players want in matchmaking, because instead of thrilling, close call matches we get matches where we either destroy or are destroyed, which is either boring or frustrating, but that is how the devs handle it, from all i saw about this issue.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3450045#Comment_3450045

    You still lose less than you are "supposed" to lose. If you get outclassed on a regular basis, this is the game telling you that you are not in the MMR-Regions you should be.

    If you facecamp yourself to 1-2 Kills you might still lose MMR, but it will be less than you "should" lose.

    The game is survivor sided if killers don't use stragedies. So killer getting kills by facecamping is just stragedy and he outplays survivor if he succeed getting 2K or more.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3450091#Comment_3450091

    The game is survivor sided if killers don't use stragedies. So killer getting kills by facecamping is just stragedy and he outplays survivor if he succeed getting 2K or more.

    Are you wearing a funny hat?

    Let alone that your post has nothing to do with my post.

1 2 ›