Adept achievements

I got a merciless killer on Cenobite 3 times and have yet to get the achievement. Same for the artist I got a merciless killer once for the artist and never got the achievement.

I play in Xbox my username is G0gg1s

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • The adept achievement conditions have been changed recently, I think you just need to get a 4k now ? If you got a 3k each time it probably explains it.

    Other than that, tagging devs (Mandy, Peanits) is against the forum rules (and I don't think tagging any mod is going to make bug reports go through faster)

  • I've also been having this issue on PC, except my issue is with Hag, Doctor and Plague.

  • @Annso_x said:

    The adept achievement conditions have been changed recently, I think you just need to get a 4k now ? If you got a 3k each time it probably explains it.

    Other than that, tagging devs (Mandy, Peanits) is against the forum rules (and I don't think tagging any mod is going to make bug reports go through faster)

    Oh my bad I didn’t know it was against the rules sorry. But I have been getting 4ks it’s just not giving me the achievement.

  • @Goggles said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3449694#Comment_3449694

    Oh my bad I didn’t know it was against the rules sorry. But I have been getting 4ks it’s just not giving me the achievement.

    I didn't know until recently too haha

    I've just installed DBD on epic and so far I don't have any issues getting my adepts there (and I didn't have any problems on steam) so I don't know if it's a random bug or just on xbox