Just played a game where me and 3 teamates did a gen after the last one was already done
Title.
Not sure if I need to blur out usernames when there is nothing directed at them so I didn't post the clip.
Tagged:
Mod
Title.
Not sure if I need to blur out usernames when there is nothing directed at them so I didn't post the clip.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really I'm really confused how survivors had the time to repair 6 gens in a killer sided game? Impressive.
Joking. I had a game or two recently where it allowed me to keep repairing as well.
The rule regarding Naming and Shaming is if the player(s) will be shown in a negative light: either perceived, breaking in-game rules, or names/comments that break our rules (slurs, discrimination, making threats, etc). It doesn't sound like you see them negatively, nor wish to, which if the case it doesn't break the rule.
That being said though, that sounds like something for Bug Reports: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs please just give that category a check first to see if it has already been reported (upvote it, and add the video as a comment if you wish), otherwise you can make a new Bug Report following the guidelines.