Auto Bloodweb!
Would you consider making the auto bloodweb available to use on any character regardless of prestige level? Leveling up each character to prestige once to unlock the auto bloodweb feature feels tedious still especially for veteran players. A compromise could be to unlock it for all characters regardless of prestige level once a player prestige’s any character for the first time. That way if the player is new they can learn how bloodweb works and then from that point on they’ll have the option to auto level the rest of the characters.
Comments
I agree with this. I've got every single killer at P3+ and most survivors at P0 Lvl 40 because that's what unlocked teachables previously. I can't be arsed to level all of them up because it's just a bunch of wasted time for what are essentially skins, especially if I only use like two or three of them. I don't need to learn anything about how the Bloodweb works, I should be able to quickly spend BP on new characters to score perks for everyone.
I've been saying this since it was on PTB (and I always get a reply from Rizzo but I don't see the notification until the PTB forums are closed, which means I can never actually read what Rizzo said to me)