Balanced landing
Balancing landing is either broken or Killers are getting faster. I'm gaining hardly any ground with it
Balancing landing is either broken or Killers are getting faster. I'm gaining hardly any ground with it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Disregarding the situation where I use it, sprint for half the duration of the perk and still get hit (AKA pokos hits - which happen way too often also outside this perk), the perk is perfectly OK. It's 1 of 2 of my most used exhaustion perks. The other one being bg player (which is new - so it should be clear how much more experience I have with balanced).
If anything, there's still too little hills/upper floors/vertical loops in a lot of maps and maybe they could do away with 1/4th of stagger completely. But these are just nitpicks that don't really need to be addressed (there are major problems with 70% of all the perks. This is absolutely not important stuff in comparison).