Vigil Buff

Vigil should reduce the duration of aura reading as well as timed status effects. That's all.

Comments

  • I think as Vigil is specifically covering status effects it wouldn't make sense to add in aura reading - which isn't a status effect. Distortion seems to do a good enough job on hiding aura's.

  • @Mandy said:

    I think as Vigil is specifically covering status effects it wouldn't make sense to add in aura reading - which isn't a status effect. Distortion seems to do a good enough job on hiding aura's.

    Ah well. Fair enough. It is an AOE after all. Maybe a linger buff.

  • @Mandy said:

    I think as Vigil is specifically covering status effects it wouldn't make sense to add in aura reading - which isn't a status effect. Distortion seems to do a good enough job on hiding aura's.

    It may be a good idea to increase the duration of the positive effects of the survivors

    Maybe 8% to 10%

  • Vigil is bad and it needs a buff, but I don't think that is the buff.