Killers should have restrictions
Let’s start off by saying some perks paired with certain killers greatly improve their power, and some add ons combined with other add ons beyond enhance the killer, to the point of no real counter.
Its not the perks or add-ons themselves that should be nerfed just because of how in sync they could be with the killer-move over they should just be restricted from being used together.
This may be controversial but let’s look at a few examples.
-A tier 3 myers with both tombstone and infinite tier three has no counter,(a locker play still benefits the killer) If one of these add-ons couldn’t be combined with the killer,it would still offer a much more playing field for the survivors to counter.
-A blight that can inflict Exposed with last rush paired with alchemist ring that instantly recharges rushed is a bit unfair aswell..The only counter for this would be heavily reliant on the map and where you are at the moment-which is truly unreliable. a blight that can get down after down while ignoring any health stages and with no rush cooldown is a bit broken.
Now by all means these add ons by themselves are not that overpowered- it’s just the fact combined they are nearly unstoppable.and that’s the issue.Simply prevent them from being paired with each other
Edit-I am not saying all iredescant add ons shouldn’t be able to be paired with one another.I am stating some add ons shouldnt be allowed to be paired with other add ons.
Comments
Oh, yay another funny post after your 3-gen post. Let's see...
both tombstone and infinite tier three has no counter
Tell me you have never played tombstone myers without telling me you have never played tombstone myers.
A blight that can inflict Exposed with last rush paired with alchemist ring
exposed addon is fine, it's quite gample, but everyone knows alchemist ring should be nerfed
It's dumb to try "ban" some combinations. You are just not supposed to have that strong addons in first place on both sides.
I think most players would be happy with basekit Myers buffs and nerfing his mori addons, but he is like Sadako. He sucks basekit, but have good iri addons to make them viable. I don't think it's good, but you are definetly not supposed to ban anything for them.
Should it be fixed? Yes
Should it be fixed by banning combinations? No
If myers decided to use tombstone with tuft instead of pieces, "just don't get seen" will literally be the counter as it can easily take more time to reach that state than finishing generators.
For the alchmist ring I don't care much about it but everyone says it's OP anyway, not really a combination problem.
So I suppose this problem doesn't really exists, I don't think change is needed.
@Maperson funny enough, SWF survivors already have these restrictions in specific tournaments,I don’t exactly agree with u but I won’t argue survivors having same perks aren’t op
same for killers. They have addon rarity restrictions. Also lot of perks are banned to use.
But you can't compare tournament level with public games, it's completely different game.