What if we have shared BP Offerings?

Hello everyone! Hope you guys are doing well.

As the title says: Why don't we have shared BP Offerings? Many times i want to play with a different/new killer and i don't have any BP Offerings to farm addons or perks, mostly because they are on my main killers/survivors.

The devs ever thought of that??

Comments

  • I alwaya wondered this kinda as well. Especially for the anniversary cakes id love to just have a "combined" pool i can draw from vs running around to like 5 different killers or survivors.

  • I understand the mobile version has shared inventory which is pretty great.

  • I honestly don’t know why they haven’t done this yet. Lowering the barrier to entry on another character means the more a player can grind out other prestige’s or buy more cosmetics/characters.

  • This would be a welcome change

  • Shared offerings for all killers and survivors would be welcome. I guess they don't do it because the grind keeps people playing, and doing this would reduce the grind, in some ways at least.

  • I'm paraphrasing here, but they said something similar as to why the BP is also capped at 2 million, which I think might also be a reason where your question is involved; they said that they don't want people with more BP to be able to max killers/survivors levels/perks, etc. when there are other people who might not have as much. So sort of to keep it in balance all across the board.

  • @Rickprado said:

    Hello everyone! Hope you guys are doing well.

    As the title says: Why don't we have shared BP Offerings? Many times i want to play with a different/new killer and i don't have any BP Offerings to farm addons or perks, mostly because they are on my main killers/survivors.

    The devs ever thought of that??

    Honestly I would pay if I could have this, I have more than 600 flans on wraith but I hardly enjoy wraith anymore

    Same would be cool for survivor items as well

    Alternatively it would be cool if we could get this as a prestige award instead, but personally I would willingly pay regardless lol