[PC] Wersker's anti "window-tech" hit not working again
https://youtu.be/7D17_zgKgSE
I know it is only supposed to work if the survivor is close to the pallet/window you are vaulting, but how can it be, that Mikaela circles right behind the pallet, does not get hit and then can just vault back? I did not move at all since I know that if you just move a pixel it will most likely not trigger anyways.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Forgot that was a feature by the amount of times nothing happened in similar situations.
It works rarely since most people know that it exists and the hit is only triggered if the survivor is in a certain area at a certain small time window. So if you know when it triggers, you can avoid it, which makes the whole feature useless.
Kind of like the vault animation, literally used my bound to vault a window and a survivor managed to vault that same window before I got to to even finish my animation. I just stared at them in disbelief...
Yes, that is the same stuff. And the same pain.
Similar to the fact that there is a time window during the Survivor's vault animation you don't get the hit and you do not vault either. Same goes for the pallet drop/vault. This can be used to your advantage on certain tiles though because the resulting slide gets you in a favourable position if done correctly.