Day and night system
A future idea, add the map system to the game, randomly or through items (new items), in the morning (sun, brighter map) and night (dark), I still see many light maps, I miss dark maps, that it would be a good solution, cases of maps inside buildings (Silent hill) the windows could during the day more lighting to the building and during the night less clarity to them. Sorry for the English, I hope I have conveyed the idea.
Comments
Would love a weather system as well.
I would absolutely lose it for day/night brightness. I too miss dark maps!
This is a great suggestion. I'd be happy, if they tried and started with something small like maybe 1 or 2 maps that can change between day and night. I miss the old Coldwinds so much. Yeah, they were freaking ugly but the atmosphere was great!