About multiple varieties of mori

I have been thinking about the update of some of the Mori animations for killers for a while now because some of them are really outdated (Trapper, Wraith, Billy etc.) and pale in comparison to the newer killers. Then I saw that this idea has already been implemented in Dead by Daylight Mobile game, and it looks really great.


Do you think it should also be available in the PC-Console version? Would you like to see multiple Moris for a killer?

Comments

  • I think any new animations would be a great addition and a breath of fresh air for the game. All that's happened really is the new chase HUD icons, some nerfs/buffs, meta shakeup, and a ton of bugfixes that just introduce more bugs.

  • They should make a store where you can buy moris and customize them on your killers.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    They should make a store where you can buy moris and customize them on your killers.

    Exactly, it shouldn't be any other way.