Killer DC = minimum safety pip for survivor

I've noticed that when a killer DCs early in the game that this can result in a de-pip for the survivor. I think this should be changed to a minimum safety pip. It seems odd to punish a survivor for the DC.

Comments

  • Depipping needs to be gone totally its just so freaking stupid, if your team mates are too good and the killer gets almost no hook and even if u did the gens and survives= depip. Most dumbest thing ever.

  • @lifeisstrange said:

    Depipping needs to be gone totally its just so freaking stupid, if your team mates are too good and the killer gets almost no hook and even if u did the gens and survives= depip. Most dumbest thing ever.

    Perhaps the whole ranking system needs to be reexamined.

  • I never knew you could actually de-pip as a survivor when a killer DC's. That really is dumb.

  • @mikewelk said:

    I never knew you could actually de-pip as a survivor when a killer DC's. That really is dumb.

    Always has been.

  • It's the same for killers.


    Survivor DC / kill themselves on hook?

    Game see too few hook stages and depips ya.

    Even worse than that, do REALLY WELL on killer and get a 4K? No pip.