Behaviour appreciation
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I would like to say "thank you" to the team for listening to the community and striving to keep the game fun for all <3
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I would like to say "thank you" to the team for listening to the community and striving to keep the game fun for all <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how to put a dislike?
:-)
But to be honestly fair - i really think they try to do their best.
There are good things that came but there are also bad things that came to the game.
And the problem is that with the amount of content - even if they must do new content to keep interest up - they just have to change things just to change things.
And you can´t make new good perks all the time. In reality they should delete perks - which of course they can´t do.
The developers implementing what the community is asking for (spending bloodpoints mechanic, perk search bar, anti-facecamp mechanic and so on) is a bad thing now? Them working hard to make new content and continue to balance the game isn’t good enough?
What should they do to please you?
Given your sour response I feel you’ll be in the negative no matter what.
Is this the part where pig and hill billy gets nerfed but Nurse and Blight don't?
Or that insta-blind flashlight debacle?
Honestly tho, for all the crap I give them daily, the singularity looks like a good deal, for real.
Just stop making major nerfs to all killers by giving built-in everything to survivors, holy crap!