I'm so proud of you, BHVR, for doing this

Into The Rainbow is such a good thing for them to do. I love how they support the LGBTQIA2S+ and the streamers. Hosting a fundrasier and donating all the proceedings to It Gets Better makes my face blush. This is the company that cares a lot about people who are less unfortunate. I thank you.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Not to mention we're getting the pride charms expanded this year (including aro, ace, lesbian, bi, mlm, intersex, trans, and more).

    As much as I'd love for lesbian Yui, or a brand new lgbt+ character in any sense tbh, I can't discredit the effort they make.

    Thank you BHVR 💖

  • If BHVR is bringing the rainbow fog, then we'll bring the glitter 🌈

  • Rare, but huge BHVR W. It's easy to be all doom and gloom with some of the stuff happening in the world so it's nice to see some companies actually caring and not just paying lipservice. Good job and keep on rocking.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’m embarrassed to say that I don’t understand what the “2S+” means in the abbreviation, being gay myself. I must not be keeping up very well.

    But at the heart of it, I’m glad to see BHVR openly supporting our community. Gaming communities in general aren’t very friendly towards people who aren’t straight, white men. Maybe that’s a generalised comment, but that is how it feels. Companies doing this show that they do support all of their consumers, and I appreciate it.

    Not every gaming community is like that. For example, FFXIV, another game I play, tends to attract a lot of our community and is generally friendly. Communities focused on PvP elements tend not to be so.

    Several (not all) of those outside our community just do not understand it. They don’t see it as necessary because, well, they don’t need it. I’m grateful for those allies that do understand though, and hope that more generations can become more understanding.

    Just in case you were actually curious, the 2S stands for. "Two-Spirit", which is a very hugely cultural thing in indigenous communities (particularly in the Americas, I believe). It relates to gender expression and identity, hence why it's become part of the acronym. The + is just there as a catch all for any and everything else that's included.

    I won't pretend to be the most knowledgeable, so if you want to know more then feel free to research it. As far as I know, I'm accurate about everything else though

  • @CatnipLove said:

    If BHVR is bringing the rainbow fog, then we'll bring the glitter 🌈

    Bold of you to assume we ever stop bringing the glitter ✨

  • So many reasons to celebrate, this year, every year, all year! <3 Here's to another proud year around the sun, my friends.