This is unreal
Hello everybody. First of all, excuse my english because it's not my mother tongue.
This is my very first post here, I've posted on stream (PC player here) several times, but I don't know how all of its feedback gets to the developers. I've seen they keep buffing killers in the PTR and I cannot understand why. I'm a main survivor (not excellent, but I know some stuff), and since the last patch was release I have no problem to get to IRI1 as a killer but I really struggle to get Gold1 as a survivor, when it was totally the other way before that patch.
All I can find is an abusive amount of sloppy butchers (besides the old known tunneling and camping), killers that don't need to use their special power to take an entire group down (or 3 if they're not lucky).
I play soloq, and as a killer I find the game boring, not-challenging, and as a survivor stressful and demoralizing. I've seen their road map and their plans to do something against camping and so but... why not now? It is a well-known issue that keeps burning out players.
Why don't group up perks that excludes perks from the same group (such as location, gen reg, health reg,...) to avoid those abusive situations? As the game gets bigger and bigger it brings up the opportunity of creating real monsters that left no choice to your opponent, why don't restrict some perks to certain killers? Im thinking nerfing thanatophobia to plague, for example.
I don't know, I love horror/survival games and the disadvantage that roots on the essence of this game, and I'm cool with that, in fact, I like it, but I don't understand why they keep trying to make things easier to killers...
What are your thoughts?
Comments
Sloppy butcher is not that strong of a perk, sure it slows down healing but for most killers it's not a game-changer, if you're getting bored of killer try using different ones. Also, i'm certain killers cannot take down a whole group without their ability unless there are big mistakes from the survivors side.
given that sloppy butcher was buffed, no wonder people want to try out builds with it
You can change your own build to combat it easier.