Not to be that guy...
But like werent we supposed to get new options for pfp's?? I thought we were supposed to be getting them at the beginning of the year
Tagged:
Mod
But like werent we supposed to get new options for pfp's?? I thought we were supposed to be getting them at the beginning of the year
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want more neutral side options than the DBD logo.
Me, waiting for Mikaela pfp for forever ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
I love your new pfp
We are quite a small team with a lot on our plates; thanks for checking in about it! We will update as soon as we can.
I need my Mikaela pfp :( I hope we can get this update as soon as possible.
sorry to ask, but what is a pfp?
Thank you for the reply <3
I myself plan dont plan on changing pfp's, but I do know its something a lot of others on the forums have been waiting for
Once again, thank you <3
Profile pic
Forum profile pictures.
i just want ada and sadako already. hope its soon rather than later