Why do names flash?
I just noticed something weird I never noticed before. IDK if this always happened or if its a bug or possibly a new thing?
I was the last person to not escape and was waiting inside the exit gate. Despite popular belief I do this to be nice. I will let them shut the hatch or break pallets then come hit me.
The other 3 had escaped. I noticed one of their names suddenly flash in a bright white than is default. What does that mean? I thought maybe it means spectating?
Comments
Normally means something changed with their current state
Its actually a good way of knowing if you applied Condemned as Sadako despite them already being Condemned
not their ico ntheir name. and after they had escaped.
Waiting inside the exit gate is never nice.
Maybe they left the match? Never seen this happening myself.
Bro just leave, Everyone else wants to say GG or whatever in post lobby and you're keeping everyone waiting to be a walnut at the gate
Despite popular belief I do this to be nice. I will let them shut the hatch or break pallets then come hit me.
eh. If the killer is nearby for a hit sure, do that, they might need hits for a daily/achievement or something. otherwise it’s mostly wasting everyone’s time
(I know it’s not the actual topic but needed to be said)
Yup, as others said - just leave. There's nothing nice about hanging around.
It means that something has changed with their state. They've been injured, condemned, gone up a tier of madness, downed, or escaped.
This means they have left post match screen
Well if I am the kilelr I am glad they wait. I can break the pallets and close the hatch and if they let me hit them out the better.
You act like this is some kind of problem. 3 minutes MAX possible time assuming zero play went on during the EGC.
Did I say I stood there until the last possible second? No.