New perk idea: Throwing carried item

Just to disclaim this perk will not be able to work while the killer is carrying a survivor

"Out of desperation throw whatever item you have in hand at the chosen direction, it creates a noise notification where thrown and will stun the killer for 1 second, the item requires charges and will despawn after hitting the killer."


I just want to be able to have throwing fights with huntress, trickster and stuff.

Comments

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    Just to disclaim this perk will not be able to work while the killer is carrying a survivor

    "Out of desperation throw whatever item you have in hand at the chosen direction, it creates a noise notification where thrown and will stun the killer for 1 second, the item requires charges and will despawn after hitting the killer."

    I just want to be able to have throwing fights with huntress, trickster and stuff.

    Finally, green keys could actually be useful for something

  • "No Dwight, dont throw that toolbox!!!"

    "JEEZES!!!"

  • @Emeal said:

    "No Dwight, dont throw that toolbox!!!"

    "JEEZES!!!"

    lmao could you imagine how much fun the community would have with it on streams

  • As long as the item makes a squeak noise when it hits the clown's nose.

  • Dude this just made me laugh. This is one of the best ideas I've seen so far, I love it. Of course I'm seeing ways it can be abused but they can definitely be countered. Here are my 2 cents.

    ---

    Last Resort

    When you thought you gave up everything you had you find something in yourself.

    Press the Active Ability Button 1 to consume 1 token and throw your item in the direction you are looking.

    • The item travels for a maximum of 8 meters.
    • If the item collides with any object it instantly falls on the ground.
    • If the item hits the Killer, they are stunned for 1 second.
    • Gain tokens while repairing generators for 45 seconds.
    • Last Resort cannot have more than 2 tokens.
    • Last Resort does not stun the Killer when carrying survivors.
    • Last Resort deactivates after stunning the killer twice.
    • Last Resort is affected by stun time reducing perks like Enduring.

    ---

    Just one note on the above, don't forget you lose the item after it is thrown and you have to pick it back up or get a new one if you want to stun the killer again. It could still be too strong as-is but just wanted to make it clear :D

    Added some more detail to my thoughts... I'd really love to see this in game.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3441282#Comment_3441282

    lmao could you imagine how much fun the community would have with it on streams

    When I try to hook Meg and three items come flying.

  • I don't think it should work while carrying survivors or it'd be bs LOL