Theres no way thats actually how it works.

Legendary survivor: Reach iridescent rank on survivor 85 times. Unless I'm misunderstanding something I can't get 100% achievements for a good 3 more years :sob:

edit: turns out in my thousands of hours I just never hit I1 survivor-

Comments

  • @nars said:

    Legendary survivor: Reach iridescent rank on survivor 85 times. Unless I'm misunderstanding something I can't get 100% achievements for a good 3 more years :sob:

    It's a long term achievement. That is what makes it legendary.

  • @nars said:

    Legendary survivor: Reach iridescent rank on survivor 85 times. Unless I'm misunderstanding something I can't get 100% achievements for a good 3 more years :sob:

    I'm pretty sure you just need to reach Iridescent 1 once, and the Steam achievements page is probably tracking pips, hence the X/85 number.

  • You only need to reach it once.

    It’d be absurd if an achievement was time-gated liked that.

  • No don't worry, it's a one and done occasion.

  • I am so glad Im not the only one who thought that initially