Pipping system for survivor needs changes

Seriously, I have about had it with getting tunneled and depipping solely because of a choice the killer made. This pipping system is massively flawed for survivors and there needs to be something done like removing depipping altogether (unless a survivor DCs) or improving the ways the emblems work.

I needed to let this out because it’s really getting annoying, so apologies for the small rant lol.

Comments

  • Lots of people, myself included, agree. But it's not acknowledged at all.

  • I do totally agree it's heavily flawed for survivors but I'd say it's a bit worse for killer. Having someone DC really screws you over as a killer unfortunately. Both should be addressed though

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    I do totally agree it's heavily flawed for survivors but I'd say it's a bit worse for killer. Having someone DC really screws you over as a killer unfortunately. Both should be addressed though

    For me it’s been very easy to pip as killer.

  • Had two teammates DC against a nurse at 5 gens yesterday. I know pips don't mean skill and it's just bloodpoints and blah blah blah but the new chapter releases ON rank reset day and I'd quite like to actually have bloodpoints. A DC should at least get you a safety bc #########.

  • @hex_uwu said:

    Had two teammates DC against a nurse at 5 gens yesterday. I know pips don't mean skill and it's just bloodpoints and blah blah blah but the new chapter releases ON rank reset day and I'd quite like to actually have bloodpoints. A DC should at least get you a safety bc #########.

    Yeah those scenarios really grind my gears. I feel like we’re just getting punished because of other players’ actions.

  • sadly they abandoned emblems because of mmr and they will probably always be awful for pipping even if it’s for monthly bloodpoints would be nice if depipping was removed