How do you report a hacker exactly?
I’m trying to report a hacker I encountered (players in game name was Mikaela Reid 01, also played with another player Mikaela Reid 05). What is the official way of doing so?
I’m trying to report a hacker I encountered (players in game name was Mikaela Reid 01, also played with another player Mikaela Reid 05). What is the official way of doing so?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First report the persons at the score overview after the match, as this probably sets a flag. Always record your games to have video proofs. After that open a ticket by yourself or the chat bot "observer". He will guide you through the steps and ask for the needed informations including the video.
Thank you
You can check here for more info: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408586278676-How-to-report-a-player
I went up against a hacker today as well, they fully admitted it in endgame chat and how after five years they weren't banned. I hope my report changes that.