Noticed something about my games lately

Killer games

  • I’m either smashing survivors or I’m getting violated like I just visited the proctologist

Survivor games

  • I’m either escaping like I made off with with all the moneyor I’m on game 4 and three matches were against wesker and the other I’m being tunneled out at 5 gens like I called their mom a #########

anyone else?

Comments

  • Idk.

    My Killer games have been fine, I guess. I just had a game on Cowshed as Demo (that I'm currently still getting trash talked about lol) after they brought me there and I got 11 hooks with one gen regression perk.


    Survivors games have been a mismatch most of the time. Not getting unhooked, getting hump teched lol, getting bled out etc etc

  • These were my solo survivor games from yesterday:

    Trapper - escape

    Cenobite - dead

    GF - dead 

    Pig - dead

    Plague - hatch

    Pyramid Head - escape

    Skull Merchant - escape (chill killer)

    Nemesis - escape

    Pyramid Head - escape

    Bubba - dead

    Spirit - escape

    Wesker - dead

    Blight - dead 

    Deathslinger - dead

    Skull Merchant - dead

    Deathslinger - dead

    Skull Merchant - dead

    Legion - pity hatch

    Nemesis - dead (looked for hatch, bless him)

    Wraith - dead

    Spirit - dead

    I find I generally go through a few rounds of escaping and then a few rounds of dying, rinse and repeat. Most of the latter games were towards and into the evening (Saturday night in Australia), and it made me remember why I used to avoid playing on the weekends in the past lol