Can u get ur background red for the portrait for killer or servivl

What perstage do u have to be to get the red background

Comments

  • You had to hit 3rd prestige before the mid-Chapter update for Roots of Dread was released.

  • The Legacy background portrait was given to people who reached Prestige 3 (which was the highest prestige) with a character before patch 6.1.0 which was the progression overhaul update that we have today.

    It is no longer obtainable today

  • had to get prestige 3 before 6.1.0 , which overhauled prestiging. I think that you should at least get a little star for getting P-100, or a cool charm or smth.

  • @nars said:

    had to get prestige 3 before 6.1.0 , which overhauled prestiging. I think that you should at least get a little star for getting P-100, or a cool charm or smth.

    To be fair, you get a Prestige-Symbol for P100. So there is not really a need for a Charm or anything, because you already get something to show off that you are P100.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3440533#Comment_3440533

    To be fair, you get a Prestige-Symbol for P100. So there is not really a need for a Charm or anything, because you already get something to show off that you are P100.

    I know, but it takes so long I'd just like somethin extra.