Can we remove the item heal efficiency off botany's altruistic healing now?
Hi all,
I think it's time we maybe remove the altruistic healing penalty off of Botany, as a healer it makes using medkits just not appealing at all when I feel it should be the opposite, it should compliment the playstyle. Self healing I can understand but at the same time medkits now have it baseline... so why?
Comments
You can run streetwise if you really hate it but yeah it sucks but I'm fine with it really because it's a huge boost
I would be very wary of buffing Botany Knowledge, considering how strong it currently is.
As long as the heal speed bonus is 50%, nope. Botany is already very strong as it is and would be too strong without the penalty.
Part of me wants to say yes, but the other part of me thinks, "what's the point of Desperate Measures then?"
There’d be almost none.
In order to remove the penalty (which I agree feels bad to play with), the healing speed would probably have to be brought back down to what it was before.
Then there would still be situations where DM can shine.
I mainly take desperate for the unhook times, I see your point I just figured botany had the limitation because of self healing.