This game has been fun while eerie has been disabled
Honestly I won't be mad if they lose the game files for that map
Honestly I won't be mad if they lose the game files for that map
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the cool part, fun is subjective.
That map squandered Portrait of a Murder’s potential because they did a great job with most other things in that chapter.
I really wish they would leave it disabled forever
I like that map on both sides. I like the desert theme, doesn't suit the Artist at all mind.
Wait until it's back and everyone is using offerings they've had stockpiled.
I kinda miss it, haven't had the chance to play the reworked map. (I'd taken a break for a few months)