Cross Platform Compatibility

I know there's been posts about this for awhile now, but my computer stopped working- along with everything on it and then a few weeks later my Xbox died out on me as well. I obviously don't have the money to re-purchase them both and I was saving up for a gaming PC at the time and got one instead. I managed to cross over ALL my games that I've been playing- except for DBD.

I just want to urge developers to offer some kind of compatibility- even if I lost my progress and got back all the money I've put into the game over the years.

I had a few custom skins and a bunch of survivors/killers unlocked and it's all gone with no way of finding them again :'(

Or if someone has a way to get the info transferred somehow please let me know!

Thanks for reading <3

Comments

  • Aw man, that really sucks. I play on PS4 and it's scary how easy all our progress and money can be lost