Bloodweb change is a little annoying
I love the change that you can just click the center and it all collects for you. But what annoys me is that you have to be prestige. I don’t see a point in that at all. Prestige or not prestige it does the same thing. I’m just trying to level up my character as fast as possible.
Comments
It was even worse on the 6.1.0 PTB, where it was 50k BP to prestige. It’s only 20k now but I agree it was a little unnecessary to implement that.
I think op is referring to the fact that you need to have a character at p1 before you can use the automatic bloodweb completion feature.
But I agree, paying for prestiging is unnecessary.
Oh I misread it. My bad.
Yeah that's really silly. Hopefully just a bug. Can't see any logical reason to force manual BP spending for the first 50 webs on a character. That's just asinine.