Controller Sensitivity
Controller sensitivity needs reworked so badly.
If the Devs want to push this game as a competitive game, which they seem to be adament on doing, then they need to add proper controller sensitivity.
A game with a good example of controller sensitivity is Rocket League.
I was streaming earlier today and someone said "you should turn your controller sensitivity up" I said "this is it at full" they said "that's so sad" and they're not wrong
Comments
playing certain killers on console can be extremely frustrating as almost all the high skill ceiling killers feel rather jank with the sensitivity. Nurse, Blight, Huntress, Oni, Trickster, Pinhead, Wesker, Pyramid Head, Nemesis, etc.
The introduction of even basic settings like controller deadzones would do wonders for the experience.
I remember a time though when max sensitivity on console was equal to about 50% right now… and that took them 3 years to implement. They don’t seem to care too much about the console experience. Suffice to say I’m not too optimistic.
I tried to bring this up but it got buried under all the complaints. If all modern games manage, why can't BHVR do it?