Why no DC bots on the PTB?
I thought DC bots were part of the PTB, but I'm seeing plenty of DCs without any bots taking them over. Did I misunderstand when DC bots were coming in?
Tagged:
Mod
I thought DC bots were part of the PTB, but I'm seeing plenty of DCs without any bots taking them over. Did I misunderstand when DC bots were coming in?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, they said the dc bots were later this summer I believe.
The DC bots are planned for the Summer update:
They said "later this summer", I would assume they will come with a Midchapter-Patch. Usually bigger things like that are not coming when a new Killer is released.