Deja Vu may as well be useless in Solo Q

The survivors getting 3-gen'd is a team effort (or a stubborn killer).

Deja Vu only shows ME the auras of the 3 closest gens, not my team, and there's little I can do to influence my team into working on problematic gens and ignoring the gens that are best saved for last.

Until Deja Vu becomes a SHARED perk and shows the auras to ALL survivors, it will only be a SWF perk (who don't need it anyway because they have comms).

Comments

  • Don't worry, soon enough the replacement bot will 3 gen for the killer. Won't that be exciting and fun to deal with.

  • I don't know, I've had pretty reasonable success by just targeting and prioritising those generators myself.

    Granted, I've not gone against a killer who went out of their way to defend a 3-gen from the start, but Deja Vu isn't for that kind of 3-gen scenario anyways.

  • @jesterkind said:

    I don't know, I've had pretty reasonable success by just targeting and prioritising those generators myself.

    Granted, I've not gone against a killer who went out of their way to defend a 3-gen from the start, but Deja Vu isn't for that kind of 3-gen scenario anyways.

    Even when I don't bring the perk I try to start from the middle. I think that helps against 3-genning because it can ensure that the last 3 gens are on the edges of the map usually of opposite ends. But I feel I've had killers who won't allow me to do a central gen and somehow they are always around there. (maybe it's just my teammates trying to run them in the main building? As many main buildings are close to central gens anyway)

  • @jesterkind said:

    I don't know, I've had pretty reasonable success by just targeting and prioritising those generators myself.

    Granted, I've not gone against a killer who went out of their way to defend a 3-gen from the start, but Deja Vu isn't for that kind of 3-gen scenario anyways.

    I've also had pretty reasonable success just doing the gens myself.

    ...assuming reasonable success means getting caught running to the highlighted gens at the start of the match, or other survivors kiting the killer past the gen because it's near the middle of the map or strong loop.

    The perk's fine... otherwise I wouldn't be here on the forums posting about it.