Will the Meet Your Maker t-shirts come back?
Will the shirts come back? They looked so cool! I was hoping to wear them but unfortunately the codes expired right before I came back from a long break. :(
Will the shirts come back? They looked so cool! I was hoping to wear them but unfortunately the codes expired right before I came back from a long break. :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don't know - they haven't said either way, but they have in the past brought back cosmetics that were limited time so never say never. I can't foresee it being anytime soon though.
they look terrible dw