Dredge on tier list.
I've seen a lot of people putting Dredge in low B tier, why? He can TP, he has solid anti loop, why would he be high B or low A? What's stopping him?
I've seen a lot of people putting Dredge in low B tier, why? He can TP, he has solid anti loop, why would he be high B or low A? What's stopping him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All abilities are halfway compared to TierA killer
His teleportation is louder than a car crash, requires a locker, and can potentially delay him if the locker is barred. It's also easy to accidentally fling yourself across the map because you picked the wrong locker.
Connected loops and bad locker placement just destroy him. If you spawn in headonfield, you can immediatelly say gg (or catch them as regular m1 wothout any real ability).
But low B is not bad. I do play him myself sometimes. He is still fun. He's just way weaker then say artist or plague (solid A options)
Of course, he can be stronger against new and inexperienced survivors.
Experienced players and survivors know well its weaknesses and B Tier is justified.
I play dredge main, and some matches you just lose to rng, because locker placement is bad. I had maps where nearly 2/3 was locker dead zones, so you basicly have no power, and matches where gens are far away from lockers are not that uncommon too.
The last map released is especially bad, because there are way fewer lockers than in other maps to begin with.
I have to say, sometimes if i get such a map i just go to a locked locker and wait the match to pass by.
Map RNG really messes with his power, and he is louder than almost any other killer, so he is easy to track.
Nightfall is where he is at his strongest, but even then, his heavy breathing and his aura make him easy to track.