When was the last time you saw Jonathan Byers set in game?
^^
^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't seen one in over a year, except when I play as him.
I would play him more if his injured sound wasn't the same 10 second loop.
Yeah I actually have him, and I would play him, except his voice is pure pain to listen to, second only to Feng.
To be fair the ONLY legendary survivor skins I see even slightly often is Sheva and rarely Claire. Jonathon, Chris, Carlos, James, Lisa and Cybil are all incredibly rare.
I saw him today when i equipped his skin.
Feng's is OK... but Jonathan's a pain.