Boil Over + No Mither + Badham Preschool Offering = GGEZ

Guess killers can't be mad about it while "Scratched Mirror + Boyfriend's Memo + Lery's Offering" exists... 🤷‍♂️

Disgust-- I mean, discuss...

Comments

  • I just played a match the other night at Badham with an Elodie running this exact build. I was tunneled out but decided to spectate and it was hilarious. Maybe it was you.

  • No, it was a few hours ago. My first time playing Nurse in months and I get "gg lmao" in the post chat.

  • I don't see the reason we need areas with no hooks around. This has been a known issue for years and the solution isn't exactly rocket science. Just add fixed hooks in certain spots and the problem is solved.

  • They really need to put a hook down there if basement is in shack. Easy fix.

  • Stuff like this exists because map design issues continue to be ignored. I don’t blame survivors at all for taking advantage. This is on the devs to fix broken maps

  • I hate both perks. I always look out for them.

  • I've bumped into this cheesy combo before. Fortunately, I was playing Knight at the time. And he hard counters builds like this with just 5 easy steps!

    1. Carry the downed survivor until you hear them groan 6 times.
    2. Cycle through your guards until you have the Assassin selected, then create a max-length-patrol-path around you.
    3. Pick up and immediately drop the survivor to cause them to wiggle free and watch as your guard downs them within the next 5 seconds.
    4. Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary until you reach the basement.
    5. Prepare your choice of scrambled eggs, hot chips or other snack for the inevitable salt you'll receive in the end-game chat.


  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    Stuff like this exists because map design issues continue to be ignored. I don’t blame survivors at all for taking advantage. This is on the devs to fix broken maps

    Agreed.

    I even replied to the survivors in that match saying that if the devs are okay with survivors equipping two perks, bringing a map offering, and easily winning, then GG's