Please don't hide the entity behind the buttons
Kinda wanted to claim that BBQ & Chili, but the entity hid its presence behind the Next button
Kinda wanted to claim that BBQ & Chili, but the entity hid its presence behind the Next button
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why you didn't go for it immediately anyways?
I mean, just do another bloodweb. It's DBD.
As soon as you hit the first perk, the entity appears and takes its first node (the other perk). I approach the node I want and can get 2 more central nodes before the entity starts moving. +2 more nodes overall. Missed the audio cue so had to rely on the visual appearance which was hidden.
Excellent! Thanks.