What kind of Killer cosmetics would you like to see in the future?
I'm hoping we get unmasked cosmetics for Legion, Pig, and Nurse. We already know that Pig and Legion have detailed faces underneath their masks so I'm hoping one day we will get to see them in game.
Comments
The Pig might be tricky since she's licensed and it would be very expensive to do, but it would be super cool to have an unmasked Pig!
A Ginosaji mask for Legion. Seems fitting.
I probally have more like to see but this all i can think of right now.
Math Teacher Hag
Swamp Monster Hag
Frankenstein Doctor
Tooth Covered Dentist Doctor
Mummy Queen Spirit
Futakuchi Onna Spirit
Were-bunny Huntress
Voodoo Huntress
Great Pumpkin Hillbilly
Bloody Bear Pelt Hillbilly
Goalie Mask Trapper
Maskless Trap Jaw Trapper
Day of Dead Clown
Mime Clown
Spider Silk Nurse
Death Nun Nurse
Split Emotion Mask Legion
Broken Mask Eye Legion
Robert England version of Freddy!
This.
-Skemoo's Magma Hag (even if it's just a lettuce hag reskin)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wffwa10_lHc
-2018 Myers and Bleeding eyes Myers (From Halloween 2)
-Pretty woman LF
-Plague Doctor (For Doctor, even though it doesn't jive with his kit well)
-Grim reaper Wraith
I change my answer to this and I feel ashamed I didn't even have this in my list.
Party pig.
The reverse beartraps explode with confetti.
I need this in my life. ASAP