PTB today?

Title, since the pre recorded livestream is now today, where they undoubtedly will say "ptb available now" do we think it will actually drop today or will they wait till tuesday?

Comments

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Title, since the pre recorded livestream is now today, where they undoubtedly will say "ptb available now" do we think it will actually drop today or will they wait till tuesday?

    I'm hoping for available today, it being an Tuesday definitely feels like a possibility though.

  • I'm not sure. On the one hand, they pretty much always drop PTBs right after the stream, but considering it's a Friday and the community managers won't be working to collect feedback over the weekend, they might delay it.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I'm not sure. On the one hand, they pretty much always drop PTBs right after the stream, but considering it's a Friday and the community managers won't be working to collect feedback over the weekend, they might delay it.

    Doing it today could give them extra time though. They'd have a lot to look through on that first day back, but starting their data collection on Monday instead of Tuesday would give them more time to go over it.

  • It’s not known for sure or not. But it is expected today.

  • I saw some things that the ptb will be out on May 23, but I'm not sure if this info is correct.

    So we will have to see.

  • I'm actually shocked they are acknowledging the leaks in an official statement