Can we actually get something for Devotion?
Seriously devs, it's such a hard grind and I find it ridiculous you don't give us anything for it.
You can spare like 2mill bp/10k shards/skins/300 auric cells or something else.
Seriously devs, it's such a hard grind and I find it ridiculous you don't give us anything for it.
You can spare like 2mill bp/10k shards/skins/300 auric cells or something else.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed, even something like 500K bloodpoints wouldn't even be OP in my opininion.
Level 100 is A LOT of time.
I think giving us a free cosmetic option of our choice would be nice.
I'm being optimistic here.
DS hasn't.
Haha just playing the game is called a grind nowadays. What a joke.