Pride Charm Names?

Hi all! I'm looking for the pride charms added in the patch today, but I've got 30+ pages of charms and my ADHD butt is having a hard time processing info. Does anyone know how the charms are labeled (or specifically the lesbian flag one!) so I could sort by name and narrow it down?

I've already looked under "Pride" and "Lesbian" but didn't see anything.


TIA!

Comments

  • Charms are not available yet...these are going to be implemented during the Anniversary and Pride Celebrations

  • @Mandy said:

    Charms are not available yet...these are going to be implemented during the Anniversary and Pride Celebrations

    Omg, thanks Mandy! I missed that!

  • @Mandy said:

    Charms are not available yet...these are going to be implemented during the Anniversary and Pride Celebrations

    Might be time to get a search bar for stuff like this ๐Ÿ˜‡ (and not only by name but also categories/common features?)