Gay Men Charm

Ok with the new update u added whole bunch of new Pride Charms but one is missing and its the Gay Men Flag/Charm ik they‘re not officially released yet but it gives u guys the chance to still add it so i beg u pls do it

IMG_7678.png


Comments

  • @KateMain86 said:

    I promise you if LGBT+ people can live in a world where you can't consume one piece of media, game, ad or literally anything without having heterosexuality "shoved in your face", you'll get over a rainbow flag in a video game.

    Heterosexuality existing in media isn't activism though, neither is a character or story that isn't. The banner of real world movements in media does feel like activism, which is the point I think @Brandon48 was trying to make.

    Although people can advocate for LGBT+ rights through political movements, their existence itself isn't, which is what Brandon said (multiple times through the thread I believe). LGBT+ characters existing is no more political than heterosexual characters existing, they don't need a reason to do so. And let's be honest minorities advocating to be allowed to exist is only seen as "political" by people who think they shouldn't so they can pretend it's up for debate.

  • Ok so this is the last time I’ll comment on this post as it’s strayed beyond DBD-related content and I’m sorry for my part in that.

    Some people love it, some people hate it. It’s behaviour that decides these things at the end of the day and all I wanted to do was understand more and offer an alternative view on adding real world/controversial topics into a game I love to play and have spent probably too much money on over the years.

    Not everyone’s going to agree on all the same topics so there’s not really much more else to say. I’m glad to have had my say and all the best.

  • I'm closing this here as OP received their answer and the thread has been derailed.

    Just to reiterate, identity is not a political matter, we are simply talking about people wanting representation, which is not only completely fair, but something BHVR has tried to do for years.

    Thank you.

1 2 ›