Still surprised we can’t hide the prestige system

Really fun to have every match like this when the Killer is BMing me all cuz I can’t hide my high prestige. Please let us hide it BHVR!! I’m so done with every game ending like this! I’m really looking forward to the new anti-camping I saw in the crossroad and it’s still ridiculous that Bubba can facecamp like this every game with nothing the survivors can do to help the survivor. People who also have P100 or high prestige Survivor, are your games also like this everytime?

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/13l0c1p/and_people_wonder_why_players_quit_the_game/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Comments

  • Seems like a standard Bubba tbh.

  • I wouldn't say every time, but it does happen very frequently with killers in the endgame chat confirming they specifically targeted me for being p100. Or like, they'll just come straight in with the "Okay P100 I guess you should just *Play better*" after they catch me/face camp me/tunnel me out.

  • you think it would be reversed since why would the killer intentionally aim for the highest level survivor? If that's common i can now understand why they think the game is so survivor sided when they can easily win 8/10 matches by targeting the meg head

  • @Steakdabait said:

    you think it would be reversed since why would the killer intentionally aim for the highest level survivor? If that's common i can now understand why they think the game is so survivor sided when they can easily win 8/10 matches by targeting the meg head

    Some people see P100 survivors as the most likely to be the obnoxious gamer and decide to counter that by just singling them out for destruction. I personally don't see the point in that, but then I remember DBD is pretty much a grudge game.

  • I really hope they announce sth. for the next update regarding prestige levels. I spent so much time and effort into getting high prestige and i absolutely regret it. I get an average of 3 Killers dodgin the lobby and the killers that stay are usually nurse and blight or killers with their top tier loadouts to make sure we dont have fun in any way.

    Is it really MY FAULT that i like one suvivor more than the rest? Do you really need to punish your dedicated playerbase for putting effort into the game? You dont even get rewards or anything, you just get ######### on by BHVR having no clue about their game and apparently also no interest in improving it. Its been asked for far over half a year and they didnt even speak about it ONCE. Very very disappointed with this tbh, makes me not want to play anymore.