Something I noticed when facing nurses

When gen seriously only one gen gets done every Nurse I face will start slugging I don't know why but it doesn't happen at 1 or 2 gens left no when 4 gens are left they immediately start slugging.

It's only Nurse's that do this I've noticed no other killer not even a Bubba then again he's busy face camping.

Comments

  • because their power allows them soo why wouldnt you? BHVR thinks thats balanced , what do you need to understand really?

    billy got nerfed "sorta" still with the last patch even when people want to say it was a 100% buff (is not) soo you can get the idea of how bad the balance of this game can be...

  • that one to many u toxic gen rusher!

  • It's hit n miss with Nurses I find. If they get two people down, then they'll generally scope out the area for more before hooking. If they happen to get three people slugged they are 100% going for the 4 man slug. Their power just allows them to do this so if given the chance they'll capitalise on it.

  • Because if they dont 4k at 5gens left, they may lose their killer licence and get disowned by grandfather

  • I see a lot of nurses these days but slugging is a rarity. Due to the distance covered this is definitely a tactic I can understand on the player's part.