Remove hatch offerings on both sides.
I'm so sick and tired of killers sitting on hatch and team mates hiding especially in basement to get hatch. It should be rng and if they want to run Left Behind and awful selfish perks like that so be it. There's always a chance killers can either find em before they find it or can close it.
Comments
Tbh I wish that we could have the choice of not getting hatch and/or map offering
They definitely need to swap map offerings to be map ban offerings.
Hell, just remove hatch.
It has no purpose beside "feels SLIGHTLY better" even then which doesn't always work, I don't see any benefit in having it.
It encourage last two survivors to NOT play the game and just that.
Or at least make the hatch offerings secret so that only you know where the hatch will spawn.
Gotta have the devs remove all hatch based archive challenges then.