Demogorgon got nerfed and nobody talks about this?

A few months back BHVR made a change to the Undetectable Status Effect for every Killer, this change being the slow fading effect to simulate the Killer loosing interest in a Survivor and going away to any instance of this effect.

Yet this had unintended effect on certain Killers, if the Demogorgon doesn't teleport far enough from Portal A to Portal B, you can just hear his Terror Radius travel while he teleports, slowly fading away, which as you can guess renders Demo's Undetectable Status Effect completely obsolete.

I think this should be reverted on some Killers.

Comments

  • Sadly I don't see enough demo puppies to see this but that does need addressed. I do play him every now and then and his undetectable is fun to play with And poke survivors from angles they don't know about. This is something very rarely seen so devs probably don't even know it is a problem. Please fix it though.

  • Oh yeah I experienced this as surv it was so weird lmao

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    A few months back BHVR made a change to the Undetectable Status Effect for every Killer, this change being the slow fading effect to simulate the Killer loosing interest in a Survivor and going away to any instance of this effect.

    Yet this had unintended effect on certain Killers, if the Demogorgon doesn't teleport far enough from Portal A to Portal B, you can just hear his Terror Radius travel while he teleports, slowly fading away, which as you can guess renders Demo's Undetectable Status Effect completely obsolete.

    I think this should be reverted on some Killers.

    they also need fix his screen tearing glitch when going through portals. your suppose to see clear-red as you fly through portal but it flashes black randomly. it is little disorienting and that graphic error has been in the game for like 1 year and half.

  • @pigslittlepet said:

    Sadly I don't see enough demo puppies to see this but that does need addressed. I do play him every now and then and his undetectable is fun to play with And poke survivors from angles they don't know about. This is something very rarely seen so devs probably don't even know it is a problem. Please fix it though.

    Yea, I was lucky to get one Demo on Midwich and it became instantly obvious that the change they've made to make the Undetectable Status Effect more consistent killed Demo's stealth.