Can We Have Separate Binds for Repressed Alliance and Blast Mine?

Currently, both perks both use the active ability 1 button, and trigger at the same time if both are active when pressing the button. It would be nice if one of them were set to active ability 1 while the other could be set to active ability 2.

Comments

  • I have been asking for a seperate key binding option for different perks now for at least 2 years now. But they didn't do it. Maybe they don't want certain perks to work together who knows.

  • This used to work just fine, and was shadow nerfed at some point. I don't think it was in the patch notes anywhere, it just started triggering both perks at the same time one day.

    I doubt they'll change it back. They've even added a 'secondary ability' button since then for reassurance, and could've moved either repressed alliance or blast mine so they don't share the same keybind anymore.

    It would be nice tho to choose which ability key bind to use for each perk, but I'm not holding my breath.

  • I think console and controller players might be part of the reason why they don't do it.

    But that is just me speculating.

    Perhaps some kind of code could be implemented to consider the context of the prompt to differentiate between skills?