Kill-Switch Inconsistencies?

(I put this in the Discussion Section but it got put into the Feedback and Suggestions Section, I hope a moderator can fix this for me, much appreciated.)

A list of things (in order) that have been kill-switched (or should have been)... I may have missed a few here or there, but these are the ones I could find:

  • Eyrie of Crows (Crows Eye offering) ✅
  • Any Means Necessary ✅
  • Merciless Storm (again) ❎
  • Merciless Storm ✅
  • Sloppy Butcher ❎
  • The Twins ❎
  • The Clown ✅
  • The Nurse ✅

BHVR seems to have issues with kill-switching things consistent. I personally, have no issue with it, since it gives me a reason to take a break from the game and do other things, but it definitely should be stated that BHVR has a consistency issue with it.

Ive seen a few posts that jump the gun and accuse BHVR of being sided towards a particular side, I dont think so, I just think BHVR is struggles to know when and where to use it, so avoid harassing or attacking BHVR over this; I think the best thing we can do, as a community, is provide feedback to help them improve.

Comments