Anniversary Predictions

Do you think the upcoming Anniversary chapter will be licensed or original?

In the replies, say what specifically you think it will be.

Comments

  • Hope something that once again makes DbD a horror game.

  • I just want a fun and actually scary killer that makes dbd fun again, the last chapter made me want to jab my eyes out

  • Literally if they don't pull out a License after the last few killers, thinks I am gonna predict a riot lol I hope it is a license.

  • Probably original. Honestly dont really care if its licensed or not though, just as long as it doesnt suck like the Knight and Merchant chapters. A 3rd bad Chapter in a row would be terrible.

  • Yeah I don't care too much one way or another as long as it's good. I suppose I don't want it to be chucky, FNAF, or Jeepers creepers because I don't care for the licenses at all but I wouldn't hate them either. As long as the chapter is fun I'm happy

  • I'm guessing it will be original