Can This Add-On be Changed?

image.png

I think anyone can agree that this add-on is currently pointless and useless (especially if compared to Deathslinger's other add-ons).

If I could just suggest a change:

  • Reduces the deactivation time of The Redeemer after aiming down sights by -0.2 seconds.

This would basically make the ADS activation time and deactivation time the same at 0.4 seconds and would give some value to the add-on without making it too overpowered.

Comments

  • @Clockwork_Enigma said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AUEA2KB31TVF/image.png

    I think anyone can agree that this add-on is currently pointless and useless (especially if compared to Deathslinger's other add-ons).

    If I could just suggest a change:

    • Reduces the deactivation time of The Redeemer after aiming down sights by -0.2 seconds.

    This would basically make the ADS activation time and deactivation time the same at 0.4 seconds and would give some value to the add-on without making it too overpowered.

    what about decreasing activation time instead? I want back my quickscope...